- Red Wine
- Viña Arnáiz Reserva 2014
Viña Arnáiz Reserva 2014
Wine type: Red
Grape type: Tinta del País, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, a great Spanish varietal with a slight French twist. The winery and vineyards of Viña Arnáiz are located in the town of Haza in a strategic enclave where Juana de Haza, a noble of Castille, began cultivating vineyards at the foot of her fortress in the twelfth century. These vineyards grew both in size and fame throughout the territories due to their extraordinary quality.
Taste: Viña Arnáiz Reserva is a wine of high-intensity cherry red color, with beautiful violet trim indicating its long, controlled maceration. Notes of wild fruit and spices can be appreciated, with a vanilla base derived from its perfectly integrated aging in barrel. Its palate is full of nuances, with a pitch of intensity.
Pairing: This wine goes perfectly with red meat and roasts. We recommend uncorking or decanting for a while before tasting to fully appreciate its virtues.
Serve between 16º and 18ºC.
Prizes & awards
• 91 Parker
• Bacchus International Wine Competition 2013 - Silver Bacchus
• Bacchus International Wine Competition 2014 - Silver Bacchus
• Berliner Wein Trophy 2012 - Silver medal
• Challenge International du Vin 2010 - Bronze medal
• Challenge International du Vin 2011 - Bronze medal
• Challenge International du Vin 2015 - Gold medal
• International Wine and Spirit Competition 2010 - Gold medal
• International Wine and Spirit Competition 2011 - Bronze medal
• International Wine and Spirit Competition 2012 - Bronze medal
• International Wine and Spirit Competition 2013 - Silver medal
• International Wine and Spirit Competition 2014 - Silver medal
• International Wine and Spirit Competition 2015 - Silver medal